Have you ever been troubled by debilitating neck pain? Neck pain can be stressful and might impede your daily activities. Luckily, your pain-laden days may be coming to an end by seeking chiropractic care services. Are you tired of neck pain and live in Huntington Station, NY, or its environs? Your journey to a painless life starts today. Please book an appointment with our family chiropractor at The Vitality Center, and relief will be around the corner. We offer personalized chiropractic treatments to satisfy your unique health care needs.
What Are the Symptoms of Neck Pain?
When your neck works seamlessly, you may not even realize its presence. However, when there is a neck problem, you may experience numerous symptoms, including:
- Restricted mobility
- Clunking and grating noise
- Troubling muscle stiffness and spasms
- General soreness
Why Do I Experience Neck Pain?
You may experience neck pain for a variety of reasons. The triggers of neck pain may include a sports injury, car crash, slip, or fall. An awkward posture is also a culprit of neck pain due to strained muscles in your neck.
Besides injury, the other causes of back pain include:
- Worn joints: Like other joints in your body, neck joints are susceptible to degeneration due to injury, aging, or overuse. Age-related conditions like osteoarthritis can cause the cartilage to wear down, resulting in pain and stiffness.
- Poor posture: Unnatural posture when sitting or sleeping may put undue pressure on your neck, causing pain.
- Text neck: Spending too much time looking at digital screens tends to cause neck pain due to the unnatural posture.
- Pinched nerves: Disc herniation in the cervical bones may compress the nerves, resulting in pain and tingling.
If you have neck pain, don’t delay treatment, especially if the pain lasts for several days. Instead, book an appointment with a chiropractor for effective diagnosis and treatment.
How Does a Chiropractor Help Treat Neck Pain?
Our chiropractor at The Vitality Center uses diverse chiropractic adjustment techniques to treat your neck pain. The treatment depends exclusively on the final comprehensive diagnostic results. Chiropractic care techniques we may use to treat neck pain include:
- Spinal manipulation: This technique aligns the vertebrae joints in the neck and spine, suppressing pain.
- Massage therapy: This treatment involves applying tender pressure on the neck tendons, ligaments, and muscles, and suppressing swelling and pain by enhancing blood circulation.
- Exercises: Exercising the neck improves the resilience of the neck muscles and joints to prevent future injuries.
Do You Want Our Chiropractor to Provide Neck Pain Relief?
Neck pain can be debilitating and, at the same time, frustrating. Please get in touch with our chiropractor at The Vitality Center, serving the region of Huntington Station, NY, to book an appointment. Call us today at (631) 864-2784. Your neck pain will be a thing of the past!